ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

NASCAR is back...

Other than playing golf with Scruffy and our pals, NASCAR is my favorite pastime. To tell you the truth, I love golf, but the smell of high octane exhaust, the deafening sound of a track full of forty-three 500 horse-powered engines all reaching peak rpms at the same time, just plain turns me on! If you've never been to a NASCAR race, you don't know what you're missin'. I guarantee that if you go once, you will be hooked.

My cousin is a NASCAR junkie, but until a few years ago had never been to a race, so I invited her down to the one in Atlanta. If I could sell what I saw in her teary eyes when that green flag was dropped and all those cars came out of turn number two, side by side, with engines screaming .... I could make millions! You get a build up of adrenaline that makes you feel like your body is going to jump right out of your skin. You really do owe it to yourself to go to one race and here is the perfect way to start.

Click on SellBuyTix on the right and you will find the only website that allows you to purchase tickets or sell tickets that you have and won't be using. This is my favorite place to buy tickets for all the NASCAR races. They also have tickets to concerts and other sporting events - like the 2006 Final Four and the Masters - both coming up soon.

Come over to Golf According to Scruffy and check out my special NASCAR page. I have a lot of great stuff about NASCAR!

No comments: