ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Customize Your Own Golf Cart


Man, I gott’a tell ya about my buddy Bart Mahan. He's a big wig over at Buggies Unlimited, the world’s largest supplier of golf cart gear. He has accessories, and parts for every model of cart you can think of. I’m here to tell ya’ll, he has just about everything under the sun you need to pimp out your golf cart and make it run like a sports car.

Bart has one mission in life; to make boring old golf carts look hot! If you want your cart to look like a muscle car and run like a Cup car, you had best take a look at what ole’ Bart has over at his place. Heck, he’s even got a Cartiologist you can talk to!

So, get on over to Buggies Unlimited and check'um out, you will be glad ya did; I guarantee it!

No comments: