ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

The Masters

I have attended The Masters six times...the first was the best. You have probably heard it said TV does not do it justice...which is partly true. What TV cannot communicate is the mood, the atmosphere, the perfection of this unique place on earth.

The Masters is the most anticipated and most watched golfing event of any year...and this year will be no different. I have sat at "Amen Corner" and watched the entire field walk up the the tee box at #12. Although it is a short par 3, it is the most intimidating one in all of golf...and you can see it in the eyes and mannerisms of the players and their caddies.

On behalf of Scruffy & Pals, I hope you will enjoy The Masters and its history.

No comments: