ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Long Drive Professional Mathew “HOSS” Vilade Sends Scruffy 385 yards!

Mathew has sort of adopted me as his new best “cartoon character” friend...he has my mug shot hanging in his office and has even had some folks thinking it is a caricature of him...can you imagine that? Anyway, Scruffy sent Matt some Scruffy & Pals golf balls and asked if he would test drive them. He agreed and, during a recent Shriner's Children's Hospital fund raising event in which he participated, he teed up Scruffy and sent him screaming 385 yards! Here is what he had to say...“Scruffy spun a little bit more than I would have liked, but I got him out there at 385 and change.”

No comments: