ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

The Golf Space's 4th Birthday!

If you have not visited The Golf Space it is time you did! The Golf Space has over 5,000 members and gets over 1,000,000 hits per month. It is strictly about golf and nothing else and has become the fastest growing and best golf related networking website on the Internet. I have made a lot of friends and good business contacts on TGS. If you have a golf business or if you just love being around other golfers...TGS is the place you need to be.

Go over and have a look...and see for yourself!

No comments: