ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Some new links

I have added a few new links in the "Links" section too, be sure to check them out. "The Rules of Golf 18th century to 2006" is very interesting and full of history. Just below this post, I have added "Golf News", which is kept current daily.

You can search Ebay for golf bargains, go to Amazon and buy all kinds of golf equipment and books, and the Google Adsense will point you to all kinds of golf deals.

If you own a golf cart, check out "Worlds Largest Supplier of Golf Cart Stuff". They have everything you want for a golf cart, but did not know it existed.

Thanks for visiting. Keep coming back, because I be adding more golf related links and posts.

No comments: