ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Buggsey's New Assistant Pro.


Hi folks! I am Buggsey, the head pro at Scruffy & Pals.

I have been looking around for a good assistant pro to help me with giving lessons as well as in the shop making custom clubs and repairing golf clubs.

A couple of weeks ago, a guy came into the pro shop to sign up for a round of golf. We got to talking and I learned he is a member of the (USGTF) United States Golf Teachers Federation, the (PCS) Pro Clubmakers Society and the (GCA) Golf Clubmakers Assosciaton. Plus, he is entering the program to earn his PGA membership which he hopes to have his certificate a couple of years.

I felt like I had just made an eagle!

I made him an offer, and by golly he accepted. By the way, the character Babbs, represents a real guy, named Mike who lives in Ohio (USA). He is in real life, all that I have described above.

So, let me introduce you to Babbs, my new assistant. He is a little clean cut compared to the rest of the pals, but he is going to fit right in….he might even help Knothead with his game!

Here's Babbs!



No comments: