ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Food For Your Soul


It is rare that we think of our soul when playing golf...but it is often that we commune in one way or the other with the "golf" god while thrashing around on the links. Far be it from me to offer a golf tip that could impact your game but I do offer you a tip that can impact your life and lift your soul.

Recently I had the honor of hearing Immaculee Ilibagiza speak. If you have yet not heard of Immaculee and her amazing survival of genocide in her country of Rwanda you have missed out of some very nourishing food for your soul.

I encourage you to read her story...it will impact your life in a way you cannot imagine. No matter your race, religion or political preference, Immaculee's story will touch your soul. Click the link below to review and purchase her book.

Left To Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust



Your golf game will improve when your soul is at peace.

No comments: