ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Golf Ball Markers for Your Soul

Hi, I am Father O'Mullican...you can call me Father O.

I recently met a new pal on The Golf Space with a business I want to share with you. You know I am always concerned for you and wish the very best for your spiritual wellness.

The founder of Jesus is Lord Golf Ball Markers is a collector of ball markers and has always paid attention to the ball markers of his fellow golf pals. He was so interested in the many different ball markers that he started collecting them. One day he got the idea of designing a Christian golf ball marker; thinking would be a great way to open conversation and share his faith with others.

If you are Christian and would like to show your commitment to the Lord or, if you need to keep your attitude in check during a game of golf that is not going your way, these ball markers are the trick.

Remember, in golf as in life it is all about keeping focused on what is important...feed your soul!

No comments: