ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Cool Golf Duds

Hi, I'm Buggsey!


Those of you who know me know when it comes to cloths, I like to dress to impress. One of my new pals and his wife have just opened up a brand new line of clothing called Basic Golf. Their newest line of golf shirts and golf hats are made of a really high tech material called Cooldry.

Here is an example of one of their shirts. I have have this shirt in my wardrobe and it is my favorite. It is light weight, soft, very airy, it moves with me and keeps me cool when I am trying to get a few bucks from Hoss.

If you are looking for a stylish new golf shirt or a hat that is cool, trendy, of high quality and priced very reasonably, you owe it to yourself to give Basic Golf a visit.

Tell them Buggsey sent you...it might not get you any discount, but it will let them know you have good taste.




No comments: