ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Sand, Google, Golf = Magazine

The method of transferring information has changed drastically in recent years. I used to sit waiting on Johnny postman to bring my monthly golf fix. Now, I just sit at my computer…where more information than “you can shake a stick at” is at my finger tips and just a click away.

This is particularly true when it comes to golf related subjects…if you don’t believe me…just Google Golf...there are over 65 million possibilities! Now if that’s not more that you can shake a stick at…I don’t know what is!

I don’t know if you can remember what it was like back before Al Gore invented the Internet, but folks who wanted to get their ideas or products noticed by the public had to rely on the print or broadcast media. The exposure was limited and costly. Now, we literally have the world at our finger tips…and it is cheap.

If you are reading this you are most likely a golf junkie and every once in a while you find a site like Scruffy's Word, that just sort of hits the spot. You find that unique one of a kind grain of sand. And when you do you are so happy, you can't wait to tell all your pals. Well I am happy to tell you, I have found a really neat grain of sand and I want to share it with you.

My pal Bobby Nicholson has successfully launched his dream,
Universal Golf Magazine. His very impressive high quality golf magazine has the look and feel of reading a printed magazine. But its not...it is a free, digital, fast loading publication that has everything the old fashioned magazines had, except for the smell of ink and all of those danged aggravating inserts that always fall out on the floor!

If you see an ad you like...just click on it and BAM!...you are are on the advertisers website. Did I mention it is free and they will deliver it to your computer each month…how about that?

All of the “pals” love Bobby's magazine, you will too. So, click here to start your free subscription of Universal Golf Magazine...it will delivered right to your virtual door...you will be glad you did!

OH...one last thing...if you want to make money while you are on the golf course...learn how me and pals are doing it...click here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much the internet has changed the exchange of information! I really like your site!

Anonymous said...

I was skeptical. In fact I just ignored their original emails. When you suggest I check it out I did. Very nice presentation.

I wonder if google can chew on all that flash stuff and get their content to show up in search results...