ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Fed X Cup


The Fed X Cup is another ho hum event. I just don't understand why Federal Express would invest so much money into something so crappy!

I just read a great article on Grouchy Golf Blog which echos my thinking...take a look. It's titled FEDEX CUP STILL SUCKS.

I have added this blog to my growing list of Golf Related Blogs.

1 comment:

Allen Richards said...

Hi, I read the article you linked. Well written article. By the way, I merchandise TaylorMade drivers at an affordable price. Check them.