ABOUT SCRUFFY'S WORD

Scruffy's Word is another opportunity to introduce the characters of Scruffy & Pals.
Here you will meet me,
Scruffy,
and my pals and learn about our personalities as we give humorous and sometimes serious tips, opinions and commentary on various golfing subjects and product reviews. I hope you will enjoy your visit....be sure to take your time and look around. I have carefully selected a lot of stuff that I think you will be interested in.
OH...one more thing, we are the feature cartoon in the UNIVERSAL GOLF MAGAZINE
.

Crash Featured In Cartoon

As most of you regular visitors know, my cartoons are featured in Universal Golf magazine. If you have not already signed up for your free subscription, what are you waiting for? Here is this months Scruffy & Pals cartoon featuring Crash. Crash only plays golf because he can drive...and it is not his golf club...he thinks getting to the 19th hole is the objective of golf. Enjoy!

No comments: